Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Been A While

We have been super busy lately with the summer coming to an end (for me)!  There has been no time to sit and just blog...until today at 4:00 p.m.  Our future looks even more busy-I start back to work next week and we have Mack and Avery's birthdays (plus a birthday party) to get ready for.  This past weekend we had Lincoln's baptism-that gets it's own post:).  After the birthday parties are over we rev back up for my best friends wedding, Mark's brother Jack and future wife Meagan's wedding and another friends wedding in Chicago.  It's going to be a whirlwind that we are going to embrace and love every minute of!

I am making this a random post of pictures from this past month...

we went to St. Louis-Cousin Lucie was playing with him and then I found them like this
we went to a place called Monkey Joe's-I did NOT think they would have the guts to climb this and go down.  Parents aren't allowed up there and they went up with no help!


Mark had a bachelor party here at the house so my friend Celine and I took the kids down to the lake with my parents.  It was a much needed weekend with a friend and my mom and dad.
Avery is slowly turning into a papa's girl!


Papa H. and Nanny have been beyond supportive of us and have let us have a few nights out!  We went to an opening of a new restaurant and a concert

Pat Green

we were getting the house ready for the baptism so this is where we all had breakfast Saturday morning

Today I took Avery to get a trim and thought she was going to flip out, but she LOVED it and was smiling the whole time
This is what life is like with a sister!
This is probably it for a while!  This Mom needs to focus on the BIG birthdays and a ten day fat burning boot camp-the first day was SO hard, but hopefully we will see results!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment