Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Monday, March 19, 2012

They're Back

My parents had booked a yearly trip before we found out we were pregnant.  It happened to be right after Lincoln was born.  It was hard for me and them to be gone right after his arrival!  But they are back and we got to spend a short amount of time with them this past weekend-this week we will get more time.  My mom came early in the morning and Avery jumped right in with working on her hair.


After a trip to Old Navy (for summer clothes) we got the water table out.  Yes, it is March and they are in swimsuits playing in water!  My dad came later in the afternoon to cook us a wonderful meal-he such an amazing and inventive cook!







It is going to be an interesting summer if we are already outside like this.  They're back and now we have our entire family helping us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment