Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another Bump in the Road


Today we went to the doctor for Lincoln's check up and of course everything wasn't normal.  This has been an easy pregnancy and safe delivery, so something was going to happen.

I knew he looked a little "tan" and had a feeling he would have to be re-admitted to the hospital for jaundice.  I was right-we went through this with Avery (after three days in the ICU).  I know it's not that bad and he is going to be fine, but just going back into the hospital and leaving Avery and Mack was really hard. 

They didn't seem to mind too much, but we were just getting back into our routine... So today has been very emotional and exhausting.  Luckily (like stated before) our family was there to step in.  Mark took A and M to cousin Cohan's birthday party and my friend Celine came and sat with me all day at the hospital.  This was healthy for everyone-we all got to socialize outside of the house!  Thank you from everything Mark and I have to you all!

Now Mark is back and the evening has come.  This will mean a night of no sleep and no holding our newest baby!  This is what we have to look at:


Ugg tomorrow can't come fast enough-if we get to come home tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I understand your emotions - hang in there - keep doing what you are doing and focus on the positives. He's precious - congrats!

    ReplyDelete