Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Lake Weekend



We spent the first part of summer in swim lesson! They are wonderful lessons, but it's everyday (minus Fridays) for two weeks. Lincoln started off at 5:30 and the Avery and Mack went at 6:30. This meant we didn't get home until after 7! They were late nights, but we don't need any floating devises while swimming which makes it worth the time at the pool.


We would spend our mornings taking it easy. Cooper is getting lots of snuggles this summer.

After those two weeks, we spent a weekend at the lake. We had fun relaxing and celebrating Father's Day. 

Nanny and Papa H. got a new boat. We took it out for a Saturday afternoon!
And stopped at one of our favorite places. The boys love digging in the sand.


They just can't seem to catch up on their rest! There have been a lot of naps together this summer. We are more than half way through our summer break-I have to say they are getting SO much easier and I enjoy my days with them! It's less stressful and we have had lots of laughs with lots of snuggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment