Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

All New

After the last few years we've had, we finally made the plunge into a remodel! We have lived in our house almost 8 years and have done a lot to fix it up. The outside has been changed and we love it-the inside was always going to be a fixer upper. I've never built a house let alone remodel one!  Growing up we moved multiple times and built a house...I learned nothing! We showed up at the flooring store and were so overwhelmed, but we have the best person working for us. I didn't even think about picking out grout!!! Now I'm choosing cabinets, a shower, flooring and more! We are very lucky to have to architects in our lives helping with our decisions. 
The night before demolition we cleared out mostly everything or so we thought.
We didn't do nearly as much as Mark, my brother, Mark's two brothers, and my dad did!!!!!

That was their view and this sweet picture summed up my view.


We headed home (Mack has a cookie in his hand while asleep) to learn we could no longer live at our house. So now we are bunking up with Nanny and Papa H. They have welcomed is into their home for...

Who knows how long:/

Meanwhile this princess lost her first tooth with two more loose. Yikes she is such a big girl. Tinney Tiny left a note to her with candy and a dollar. She was so excited that she woke up her cousin at 2:30 in the morning to run in where my mom and I were sleeping to tell us! 
Hopefully our remodel goes smoothly and we aren't too much of a hassle:) 










No comments:

Post a Comment