Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Head spinning

I feel there are a lot more head spinning weekends lately!  Lincoln had his 3rd birthday party on Friday night (the 27th) and we had a blast. Unfortunately the next snow storm was coming in on Saturday and that meant Mark would have to work. Which meant he had to miss Frozen on Ice-tickets that were bought in June.
So I headed back to St. Louis with my family. We enjoyed swimming and watched the snow come in. That night we had a cousin sleep over and relaxed.

The next day was our show. My mom had tennis so papa got to join us:)

He may have not been excited at first, but I think he enjoyed seeing the kids.

Papa also bought the kids everything they wanted! Including a princess wand and Olaf spinners! Disney knows how to market to kids;)
As soon as it was over we got in the car and rushed back to Columbia for our nephews' birthday! He had it at a gym and the kids were so excited. It was the only reason they hurried after the show to get home. Happy birthday Cohan!!! We were so glad to make it in time!
Does it ever calm down?

No comments:

Post a Comment