Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, July 18, 2014

Boy Time/New Addition/Golf Camp all in One Week





Avery was gone for a few days so Mark and I took some time with our boys. We loved this time but missed our girl like crazy! We feel blessed with our three munchkins.
We took the boys on a long bike ride and stopped to hike a cliff side. Missouri has beautiful places along the river. The boys dug in the dirt, found sticks and searched for bear.
It was a long hike and Mack did the whole thing!
 
My boys are so loving!
Mark and I are training for separate events so it's always nice to get to workout together!

The next day I had alone time with Lincoln. We went to visit our newest addition!!! Charolette Monroe joined the world and her parents are thrilled. So are the Watsons!! We love that our friends are having the babies now-it's the best to hold a best friend's baby:)



Lincoln was more interested in the iPad, but hopefully when we see her again this weekend they can bond-especially Avery and Mack!

Celine has been my friend for about 13 years. It makes my heart so happy to see her so happy.

Isn't she precious?!? Welcome to our family Charolette we can't wait to spend more time with you!

While Lincoln and I were visiting, Mack went to work with daddy. He had an absolute blast! His face was priceless when he returned. 


Mark dropped Mack off at the park where we played with Cohan and Ireland and other friends. They all worked hard to fight off the mean kids who wouldn't let them through the tunnel!


After our few days at home, we headed back to the lake. Avery is still young so two days was about all she could handle away from mommy. My parents had her and her two cousins because they signed them up for golf camp. I hope the girls realize how lucky they are to have grandparents that spend a week with them letting them have a blast and play golf! Avery got her clubs for her birthday...a little early. She was so excited when Mum and Papa gave them to her 

I got to take them one day and I couldn't get enough of them.

Avery seems to really like it. I can't wait to play with her.

On the last day Mack went along and got to hit the ball. He will join them next year! Avery enjoyed sharing her clubs with him and he was excited to be included.


Our evenings were spent making s'mores, taking boat rides and swimming in the lake until 8:00 at night!








It's going to be really hard to go back to work. These long days have been so good for us. I feel so close to my kids!  This weekend will be spent at home...until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment