Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's Only the Beginning of the Snow!





Our winter days have been spent inside with each other. Since our kids are so close in age it doesn't seem to bother them. Imagine...you ALWAYS have a friend over for a play date! We are very lucky in wanting to be at home. together. playing.

Lincoln is really finding his own personality. He is funny and loving and wild!!

 
There have been friends that visit to keep us adults entertained... Like sweet Celine for actually spending the night while Mark was out working on Friday night during the ice storm.  It's wonderful to have a friend who appreciates the craziness of our lives!

Most of our days have been spent in our jammies-everyday Avery asks for a PJ day.



Now our big storm is here...I just talked to my parents in Cabo where it's so warm and made me think... September can't come soon enough when Mark and I and fam will be sitting on a warm beach in Cabo!!!

Stay warm!! Hopefully we can stay entertained and enjoy each other as we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment