Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Smallest Munchkin + Tubes


Lincoln is our baby. We have three babies, but he's the one we are getting to actually treat like "the baby"!
I watch him all the time thinking how cute he is. Yet when I talk about him to others, I complian how hard he is. He is hard to handle.  He isn't able to communicate like the others so he throws a fit at the drop of a hat and he's so physical!!! I complain, all the time!!!

I complain, yet I knew something had to be off for all these aspects to continue every night. Getting up every morning at 4:30 screaming. It couldn't be an ear infection-we just went through two doses of medication! 
I went ahead and called the doctor to cross off the possibility of three ear infections in one month!

It was.

Our doctor says there are some options...

There were some options for Mack (our son that's sick) as well and deep down inside I connect Mack's other treatments to his sickness! It was a series of three shots for three days...they burned his body for 20 minutes! 

Had I known, I would have NEVER let him go through that. 
Guess what? 
He is still getting ear infections and has a non stop running nose. So, going to an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor is what we want for Lincoln.

Our doctor said most kids with three ear infections in 6 months are considered for tubes. Lincoln has had three in one month!
All these complaints about our baby make me feel awful. He has had a double ear infection for over a month and has fluid on his ear drum preventing him to hear! 

Mom of the year....right here! 

This baby was and is in pain and we can't wait to help him!



He drew on the wall!

Always go with your gut!!









No comments:

Post a Comment