Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sibling love

So I know there is going to be many fights and arguments in our future, but for now these two truly care for each other. I think having the girl first helps! She is such a nurturer and he is in awe of her. I believe these two are going to be close and have really built a bond with each other. We are impressed by their actions toward one another. Granted a picture can not capture the nature of their actions. Mack loves to watch her and Avery is loving feeding, burping and caring for him. Below are some pictures to try and show how they act together.









No comments:

Post a Comment