Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Arts and Crafts

Going back to work was the worst thing I have had to do and lately I have no time with my babies. On Wednesday of this week I got to see them for 30 minutes in between meetings. With all of these sad emotions, I am also excited and happy we have found Miss Mallory. We are thankful everyday when we come home and find all the fun things Avery and Mack have gotten to do! She is full of energy and (we feel) truly loves our children. In the past few weeks Avery has changed dramatically with her language and Mack is so expressive. In fact, the other day I was trying to get a smile out of Mack and as soon as Mallory walked in the door his eyes lit up-this was sad and happy for me. Sad because I realized he does spend more time with her and happy because he loves her and it makes leaving a lot easier. With all this said, I have included a few pictures and videos of all the fun crafts she has done with our children!








Fun with corn starch and water









Look at what she painted!


No comments:

Post a Comment