Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Week Off


This Thanksgiving break was much needed.  I was ready for time at home with my babies and to take a breath from the busy school year we have had.  We did a lot of PJ's, visiting friends, and getting the house ready for our first Thanksgiving at home.  

I kicked the week off with time out with friends.  It is always a reminder of how great my friends are!

We were lucky to have time outside, but this time of the year equals a lot of baths since it's muddy outside.

We had Mark's birthday celebration with family.

The week is over and I'm all ready 
for three weeks when I get to be off for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment