Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funday

Today was a day we needed! We stayed home and I got a lot of cleaning done before Mack even woke up. It was a busy week and I was extra tired...Sesame Street Live (pictures to come soon) took it out of me, but Avery had a blast!

Today we finally had a play date with baby Eleanor and my friend Rachel. It was nice to catch up-even though the kids didn't really play together it was good adult time:)


This was at the end...Avery was asking to go night night!
After naps, Avery and I ran to the store to get our things to do some crafts for the next few weeks.  There is so much out there on every one's blog.  I will make sure to put where my ideas come from-I don't have time to be that creative so I thank everyone who has posted!  First thing I got was a table cloth that I could bring out for crafts. 

Today we made a heart made from tissue paper-this was seen on: http://www.meetthedubiens.com/
I drew a heart and then cut some red and pink tissue paper...
She filled it in with glue...
She just crumpled them up and stuck them on!
In the process she made an airplane...
and a truck!
Our final product.

Avery and Me Me (Miss Emily) made these a couple of weeks ago.  The next two weeks are packed with fun crafts that I will share from a variety of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment