Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mark's Birthday and Thanksgiving

 We celebrated Mark's birthday the weekend before Thanksgiving.  The kids LOVE celebrating and even more when it's their daddy.  
 Mark dropped me off half way and my dad picked us up to let us spend a week in St. Louis.  Mark met us on Wednesday and Thanksgiving morning we woke up and headed down the street to the Thanksgiving day parade.  I love parades and to be that close, we had to go.  The kids enjoyed all the candy.




 Cooper was a hit!
 The weather was gorgeous-obviously we aren't wearing coats.

 I don't have any other pictures on my camera, but the day was spent cooking and indulging.  


No comments:

Post a Comment